3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a questionnaire from saved as a PDF that I want to insert into a Word 2007 file as a graphic. Can I do this, and if so, how?
    Thanks.

PS- if that's not possible, is there a file format I can save the questionnaire as to enable pasting it into Word 2007 as a graphic? The questionnaire is currently a section of a Word 2007, and I was extracting it and creating a sepereate Word 2007 file, which I now need to save as a graphic I can paste into a different Word 2007 file.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Activate the Insert tab of the ribbon.
    Click Object.
    Activate the Create from File tab of the Object dialog.
    Browse to the PDF file, then clear the "Display as icon" check box and click OK.

Only the first page of the PDF file will be displayed. If you need more, you could save the PDF file from Adobe Reader or similar as a HTML file and insert that into your Word doc.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks a lot. I notice that the image looks a bit blurry. Any suggestions for avoiding/minimizing that?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Tried HTML but when I insert it as an object, I just get a small firefox page icon with ranking questionnaire.htm below it, and I need to click it to open it. I did not have display as icon checked. Tried as a JPG and I get the same thing- JPG icon that I need to click to open.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Is it still blurry when the document is printed? If so, it might be better not to include the PDF file in the Word document but to print it separately instead.

Thanks
    [quote name='ben000' post='767668' date='26-Mar-2009 14:08']I have a questionnaire from saved as a PDF that I want to insert into a Word 2007 file as a graphic. Can I do this, and if so, how?[/quote]
    Adobe reader has a "Snapshot Tool" to capture any selection to the clipboard as an image. If you first resize your PDF form in Adobe Reader to the size you want in Word, this likely will give you a sharper result than if you rely on Word to resize the image. Assuming you keep both applications open, you can paste and undo, experimenting with different sizes until you get it just right.