5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hello,

I recently programmed my settings so that I would receive both email notification of replies as well as the text of replies to my posts in my emails by default. It has worked fine over the last week, but today, I was getting neither the notification replies nor the content of the replies to my email inbox. The problem isn't my email acct., bc I am getting other messages. The problem is not that people aren't replying, because they have, as I found on the Lounge.

What could the problem then be?

Regards,

JMT

Thanks
    [quote name='jmt356' post='768026' date='28-Mar-2009 12:36']Hello,

I recently programmed my settings so that I would receive both email notification of replies as well as the text of replies to my posts in my emails by default. It has worked fine over the last week, but today, I was getting neither the notification replies nor the content of the replies to my email inbox. The problem isn't my email acct., bc I am getting other messages. The problem is not that people aren't replying, because they have, as I found on the Lounge.

What could the problem then be?

Regards,

JMT[/quote]

I am seeing the same problem. I got the below today but had to go to the site to see the reply.

PaulB has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "AVG update Corrupt".

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    QUOTE (ibe98765 @ 28-Mar-2009 00:44)
    -----------------------------

I just checked my installation of AVG free and it is at build 285. This is not a fresh install of a recently downloaded application... it is an updated version. The application is obviously not updated as often as the signatures, but I do know that the application was updated this past week.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic can be found here:
    http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=76...view=getnewpost

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I apologize for the inconvenience. We're looking into it - I hope the problem will be solved soon.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    There were indeed some problems with our mail server, but it appears to be working correctly again. Let me know if you still don't receive notifications.