Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Hello Everyone

I'm looking for a movie (title) where I can recall a bit of the plot. Can't name the actors or the year... I've tried the typical search engines and the famous IMDB but no joy.

I would say the movie was new in the early 80's, but just a guess.

A man and lady-friend were traveling on a plane. The man told his wife (he was going away on business). The lady friend told her husband the same thing. The truth was that the two of them were flying away together for a fling, perhaps. Anyway, the plane crashed and I believe the man and the lady on the plane were killed.

Meanwhile, back home, the spouses of the deceased began piecing things together about the affair. And somehow the wronged spouses managed to meet and it seems that in their grieving, they hooked up. It may have been anger that drew them together. Don't really recall how it all ended - but it seems the crash happened quickly at the beginning. So I figure the crash victims were probably not the stars of the film.

Not sure if that's enough to jog someone's memory. I'm not even for sure if my memory is correct. I'd like to see the movie again if someone can figure out what it was...

- Ricky

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Could it be Random Hearts?

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='768806' date='02-Apr-2009 07:32']Could it be Random Hearts?[/quote]

Yup, sounds like it to me!

Ken

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hans you are, as ever, correct. This is "Random Hearts" with Harrison Ford and Kristin Thomas.
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">MickeyMouse</font face=comic>
    How best to describe the Lounge-
    "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success"

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Awesome.
    That's it.

Thank you very much.

[quote name='HansV' post='768806' date='02-Apr-2009 02:32']Could it be Random Hearts?[/quote]
    - Ricky