Thread: Deleting post

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I would like to delete a recent post of mine. I have searched Lounge Matters and read a recent post on deleting, but I cannot see the delete key on the lower right as it described. Thanks.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Torquemada' post='769248' date='05-Apr-2009 08:13']I would like to delete a recent post of mine.[/quote]
    If you'll tell me which post(s) you want to delete, I'll take a look to see if I can do it for you or if we need an Admin (if it's not a forum I moderate).

See these two posts: Post 761985 and Post 767027 (See Stuart's comment).

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    It's my post under Hardware, of 4/4/09. Too broad a request. I did see Stuart's post and was looking for that lower right hand button but could not find it. Nobody has replied to my post, so it can be deleted wihtout any thread problems. Thanks for your help.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Torquemada' post='769251' date='05-Apr-2009 09:05']It's my post under Hardware, of 4/4/09. Too broad a request.[/quote]
    Well, you may be right, 'cause I can tell you it "scared" me away because of the box you said you're considering, so I was reluctant to make any comments about the "usual" brands and models that many of us use.

On the other hand, the post has only been there for one day. There's no pressing need to remove it unless you simply prefer to do that. If you hang on a bit (it IS the weekend) maybe someone with more technical savvy will have something to add.

It does fit the criteria of being the first post in a new topic, so I guess you won't see a delete option. If you still want me to remove it, let me know and I'll do 'er.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    OK, thanks. What is the issue with the box I am considering using? My prior unit was in an Antec tower

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Torquemada' post='769263' date='05-Apr-2009 16:41']OK, thanks. What is the issue with the box I am considering using? My prior unit was in an Antec tower[/quote]

Can we please continue this discussion in the thread on the Hardware forum.

Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    How do I do that? I'm interested in the answer. Thanks.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    You can wait until a reply to New PC advice appears, or you can post a reply there yourself if you'd like to provide additional information.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Torquemada' post='769297' date='06-Apr-2009 00:20']How do I do that? I'm interested in the answer. Thanks.[/quote]
    I have added a reply to your post on the Hardware forum to stimulate a bit of discussion.