5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I thought I had seen somewhere in Help that you can track a particular thread. However, when I choose Track this topic, the error is “You are already subscribed to this topic or forum.”

Thank you.

Acer

Thanks
    [quote name='acerfmayer' post='769262' date='05-Apr-2009 08:12']I thought I had seen somewhere in Help that you can track a particular thread. However, when I choose Track this topic, the error is “You are already subscribed to this topic or forum.”[/quote]
    Is it possible that you already are subscribed? You can view your subscriptions here: http://www.wopr.com/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=26 (If it is an older topic, you might need to change the date range drop-down at the lower right before it appears on the list.)

If the problem is a lack of notifications, check for "Type: No Email Notification" under the topic name. If you are signed up for immediate or delayed notifications but you are not getting them, then perhaps there is a problem with the flow of email (e.g., spam filters or ???).

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='acerfmayer' post='769262' date='05-Apr-2009 16:12']I thought I had seen somewhere in Help that you can track a particular thread. However, when I choose Track this topic, the error is “You are already subscribed to this topic or forum.”[/quote]
    Click the Controls link at the top of any page.
    On the left of your Controls page, under the heading Subscriptions, click View Topics.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jscher2000' date='05-Apr-2009 12:37' post='769269']
    Is it possible that you already are subscribed? You can view your subscriptions here: http://www.wopr.com/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=26 (If it is an older topic, you might need to change the date range drop-down at the lower right before it appears on the list.)

Yes, I am subscribed. My question is can I receive notification for oneparticular topic, not the whole board - say I want to receive notification of just this thread. Possible?

Thank you much.

Thanks
    [quote name='acerfmayer' post='769274' date='05-Apr-2009 09:50']My question is can I receive notification for oneparticular topic, not the whole board - say I want to receive notification of just this thread. Possible?[/quote]
    There are a couple ways to get at it. When you are viewing the thread, click the "Options" drop-down at the top right of the thread and choose "Track this Topic". You can set the notification type immediately.

If you have already subscribed to the topic, return to the controls, view your subscribed topics, check the box on the right of the one you want to change, then use the drop-down at the bottom to change your notification type.

Edit: Here's a screen shot for the first method.

[attachment=83211:TrackThisTopic.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you much!

Acer