3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Garbette is off to college! Guess what she wants to do! Where else can you combine science, math and history all in one little major?
    Carpy Diem, it's .

Thanks
    [quote name='garbsmj' post='769276' date='05-Apr-2009 18:11']Garbette is off to college! Guess what she wants to do! Where else can you combine science, math and history all in one little major?[/quote]
    At Oxford you can read* PPE (Philosophy, Politics and Economics) or PPP (Psychology, Philosophy and Physiology); you choose!

* translate as 'study'
    BATcher

Time prevents everything happening all at once...

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Good luck to Garbette and you!

My son is graduating this May and then straight off to obtain his Masters in Education. Maybe she will make some great Archaeological discovery and name it for her 'Mummy'.
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">MickeyMouse</font face=comic>
    How best to describe the Lounge-
    "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success"

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Oh, please, I wouldn't want my name put on anything - it strikes fear in my heart every time I hear it, but I think my mum's responsible for that....

Good luck to your son!

[quote name='MickeyMouse' post='769373' date='06-Apr-2009 10:55']Good luck to Garbette and you!

My son is graduating this May and then straight off to obtain his Masters in Education. Maybe she will make some great Archaeological discovery and name it for her 'Mummy'.[/quote]
    Carpy Diem, it&#39;s .

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='garbsmj' post='769385' date='06-Apr-2009 13:38']Oh, please, I wouldn't want my name put on anything - it strikes fear in my heart every time I hear it, but I think my mum's responsible for that....

Good luck to your son![/quote]

Sorry for the late response. I haven't quite got my sea legs under me on the new Lounge. Thank you for your kind wishes. I think the hard part, for us parents, is behind us (I hope )
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">MickeyMouse</font face=comic>
    How best to describe the Lounge-
    "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success"