New Lounger
    Thanks
    Here is my issue: I am creating a revenue projection document. What I want the document to do is take the cell where I list the month we anticipate the account to close (lets say January), and plug the monthly revenue (data from another cell) into a row on another sheet for the month it will close (January) through the last month of the year (December). Does anyone have any ideas? It would be greatly appreciated.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Welcome to the Lounge!

Could you attach a small sample workbook to a reply that shows the layout you're working with, and an indication of what you would like the end result to look like? Thanks in advance.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    [attachment=83238:Revenue_...tions___.xls]

Here is the attachment (I think).

What I want to do is take the weighted revenue projection for company "a," which is $5 million or so and supposed to close in July (on the Forceast Input sheet) and project the $5 million monthly revenue to the months of July, August, ... , December.

Let me know if the attachment didnt work or if i am not being specific enough with my description.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Your attachment worked out well.

See if the attached version does what you want. I change the entries in column H on the Forecast Input sheet and in row 10 on the Forecast Totals sheet to date values with custom formatting; this makes it possible to use them in calculations.

The formula in B11 on the Forecast Totals sheet is

=IF(OR(B$10<'Forecast Input'!$H11,'Forecast Input'!$H11=""),"",'Forecast Input'!$I11)

and this can be filled down to row 33 and right to column M.
    Attached Files Attached Files

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Hans, you are a lifesaver! This is exactly what I need it to do. Thank you very much for your speedy reply and invaluable assistance.