3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I want to be able to access my Thunderbird Profile Folder from a second network PC. I installed Thunderbird on the second PC and deleted the Profile Folder for that copy hoping that when I opened the client it would prompt me for the location of the Profile folder allowing me to redirect it to the network PC. Unfortunately it did not do this; instead gave an error message that an instance of Thunderbird was already running.

The Thunderbird help file on moving the Profile folder was over my head. I was hoping the great guru's of Woody's Lounge could help me as they have done so many times in the past.
    Thanks
    chuck

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='chuckrau' post='769778' date='08-Apr-2009 14:56']I want to be able to access my Thunderbird Profile Folder from a second network PC.[/quote]
    Check out this thread (Post 709925) where I did it when I started dual booting. Should be pretty much the same for you, but be sure you read all the posts in the thread, for it starts out about Firefox and THEN I did Thunderbird the same way.