New Lounger
    Thanks
    I followed the instructions from macropod's tutorial to create lists separated by category and it looks great. I was wondering if there was a way to force the merege field to print in a certain position. This is what I have:

Account Amount Reference
    12345 $1,000 JE01234
    13246 $-1,000 JE01234

The Reference field for the second account is moved one position because of the minus sign in the amount. I'd like to have the fields aligned. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Thanks
    [quote name='Doreen' post='769981' date='10-Apr-2009 07:54']I was wondering if there was a way to force the merege field to print in a certain position.[/quote]
    How are you placing the fields? In a table, it is easy to right-align a cell's contents. When using tabs, it's a little more work, but offers an additional option. If you click the tab type selector "button" at the left end of the ruler a few times you can choose either to right-align or to decimal-point align the number.

(Actually, there probably is a way to use a decimal tab in a table cell, but I've never tried to figure it out.)

Now... if you want the $ signs to line up, then it's more complicated.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you.