Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Well, the above says it all, really - one of the sites I maintain makes extensive use of the navigation view to create navbars, and I just added two new pages to the site. When I went to add them to the correct place in the navigation view, the first was added, no problem, but the second just sprouted a 'no entry' sign as soon as I dragged it onto the view's screen.

I tried closing FP and re-opening it in case it had got its knickers in a twist but it was exactly the same again.

Are there limits to how many pages can be added, or something? I've never heard of any such limits, and I only have about 50-odd pages total so I can't see that it should be anywhere near them if there are!

Beryl M
    Beryl M

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Don't worry, ignore me - I was trying to pull the wrong page in (and it was already there, so naturally I couldn't add it again!).

I'm definitely going senile ...

Beryl M
    Beryl M

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    [quote name='BerylM' post='770057' date='10-Apr-2009 18:15']I was trying to pull the wrong page in (and it was already there, so naturally I couldn't add it again!).[/quote]

Isn't it nice when the software actually is doing something properly?

Joe
    Joe