Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Using Publisher 2007, I have designed a single-page flyer. It is currently 8.5 X 11 and in landscape orientation. What I'd like to do is convert what I have to a "two per page format". I want two flyers on one side of one sheet, each taking half the page.

It must be possible, but it's just not immediately clear how to proceed. I am a novice at Publisher... I do have special printer capabilities that will allow me to print two per page outside of the Publisher program, but that's not what I really need. Ultimately, I will need to convert my publisher file to a PDF and email away. So I need the "two per page" issue to be handled within Publisher.

Guidance would be much appreciated.
    - Ricky

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Ricky

I do not have 2007 but hopefully it works the same as 2003. What I would do is select a Blank publication decide on what orientation you want from the offered selection top fold x 4 or side fold x 4 (side fold equates to potrait and top fold equates to landscape). On the bottom of the screen you should now see that you have page 1, 2, 3 or 4. Make your design on 1 page and then copy it to the other 3 pages and that should be it (The blue lines will not print they show the optimum border).
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Tricky' post='770315' date='13-Apr-2009 09:17']Using Publisher 2007, I have designed a single-page flyer. It is currently 8.5 X 11 and in landscape orientation. What I'd like to do is convert what I have to a "two per page format". I want two flyers on one side of one sheet, each taking half the page.

It must be possible, but it's just not immediately clear how to proceed. I am a novice at Publisher... I do have special printer capabilities that will allow me to print two per page outside of the Publisher program, but that's not what I really need. Ultimately, I will need to convert my publisher file to a PDF and email away. So I need the "two per page" issue to be handled within Publisher.

Guidance would be much appreciated.[/quote]

If you don't need to change it. . .and depending on the original size and look of the single page design, you might be able to - - - Select all and and save as picture. Then paste two 'pictures' on a page. Adjusting size to fit.
    Michael

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Steve and Michael,

Thank you both. I tried several different things but in the end, I followed Michaels advice.

Select all, copy and paste as a picture worked very well for this particular project. Resizing the images to fit two up on one sheet of paper was very simple, and because they were saved as images, I was able to flip one of them 180 degrees - making one an image of the other. Now I can print all I want, cut in half, and I have two flyers that look identical.

Perfecto!
    - Ricky