Thanks
    Iím using Outlook Tasks with version 2002. In one taskís description area I have single spacing after paragraphs. In another task, I get double spacing. I canít find a way to change from one to the other. I have Word turned off as my editor and turning it back on doesnít seem to give me additional features to change it.

There must be a way to change it. Any ideas?
    You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Omega3' post='771560' date='21-Apr-2009 09:45']Outlook Tasks with version 2002. In one taskís description area I have single spacing after paragraphs. In another task, I get double spacing.[/quote]
    Interesting; not sure I have a solution, but here's a thought. To the best of my knowledge, when you enter directly into a new task the Body (description area) text is in RTF format. In RTF and Plain text, pressing the Enter key gives a single line break. But in HTML, pressing the Enter key gets you double spacing. In HTML pressing Shift-Enter will get you a single line space. Play with the Tasks in question and see if Shift-Enter changes the paragraph space behavior; if it does, some of your Tasks Body format appears to be HTML.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ĪDS

Thanks
    [quote name='JohnBF' post='771795' date='22-Apr-2009 11:08']Interesting; not sure I have a solution, but here's a thought. To the best of my knowledge, when you enter directly into a new task the Body (description area) text is in RTF format. In RTF and Plain text, pressing the Enter key gives a single line break. But in HTML, pressing the Enter key gets you double spacing. In HTML pressing Shift-Enter will get you a single line space. Play with the Tasks in question and see if Shift-Enter changes the paragraph space behavior; if it does, some of your Tasks Body format appears to be HTML.[/quote]

John, you are right. Thanks. Shift Enter does give me a single line instead of double line. The default for any of my new tasks is single line spacing. Some how a few of my tasks have double line spacing and it is a pain when I canít get single line spacing.

I can live with this solution but I wonder how you can change the format from HTML to RTF and vis-versa?
    You know it's time to diet when you push away from the table and the table moves.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Omega3' post='771815' date='22-Apr-2009 12:20']how you can change the format from HTML to RTF and vis-versa?[/quote]
    What's puzzling me is that I thought the Task Body Format was always RTF, so I can't figure how you are getting HTML, except possibly if you pasted text in from an HTML source. I don't have a solution.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ĪDS