3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Unhappy

I recently installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 but my problem is a "holdover" from PSE 6.0. I cannot locate the Menu bar in the Organizer.

The Menu Bar appears in the Editor view. I had this same problem in PSE6 but expected that installing the new version would clear up my problem. It did not. I really need that toolbar and have search through Edit > Preferences to solve the problem....with no success.

Can anyone help me locate my missing Menu Bar?

[attachment=83407:Organize...Menu_Bar.png]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Barbara<div align='center'></div>

Thanks
    [quote name='novice' post='771569' date='21-Apr-2009 09:12']I recently installed Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0 but my problem is a "holdover" from PSE 6.0. I cannot locate the Menu bar in the Organizer.[/quote]
    In Google, I found a couple references that say this is a side effect of changing the Windows DPI setting. The following thread has a couple of workarounds: Where is the menu in Elements 7 Organizer? on Elements Village.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you. Thank you. THANK you.

I love having Woody's Lounge and you terrific people to bail me out!

[quote name='jscher2000' post='771589' date='21-Apr-2009 12:20']In Google, I found a couple references that say this is a side effect of changing the Windows DPI setting. The following thread has a couple of workarounds: Where is the menu in Elements 7 Organizer? on Elements Village.[/quote]
    Barbara<div align='center'></div>