Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a large report that runs in Access that is several hundred pages long. It consists of several smaller individual client reports that are then matched up with externally generated checks and mailed out. These client reports already paginate properly, starting over with Page 1 when needed. Some of the smaller reports can be one page to 20 pages each or more. What I would like to do is have these smaller individual client reports print 2-sided. Obviously, if a specific client's report is only one page, the front of the page would have information, and the back would be blank, then the next client's report prints. But for the larger client reports, I could save a lot of paper and some mailing costs by having, say a 20 page item print on 10 pages.

This large report is produced in Access and the output generated to Adobe to create a pdf. This allows me to keep an electronic back up. Not sure if the solution I need is something that can be done in Access or, is it an Adobe pdf issue, or perhaps both. I do have printers available that can print 2-sided, or double-sided.

Any guidance and insight is appreciated. I am using Access 2003
    Steve

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I'd set the printer to the Adobe Acrobat printer and set it the way you want, then print the report.

Lounger
    Thanks
    Just seems that in Access, ( and I have asked our resident "guru" who admits not being too knowledgeable, who admits to not knowing how) to say that if this client's report is an odd number of pages, either 1 page, or 41 pages, then insert a page, maybe with something that says "This page intentionally left blank." This would cause that report to be an even number of pages, and once all of these now even numbered pages are converted to pdf, printing 2-sided will work out. Thus, in Access, if the client's report is an even number of page, proceed with producing the next client's report. I have looked for a way to edit the current file in Acrobat to see if I couldn't insert some kind of break code that would make the printing function accommodate what I need, but can't find it. I am working in Adobe Acrobat Standard, so that may be why.