Thanks
    I have an Excel 2003 worksheet with about 125 rows and 25 columns. Most of the cells contain hyperlinks to Internet locations. The text that displays in these cells is different from the link. In other words a link to web site X will display text Y in the Excel cell. To go to web site X, I just click the underlined text Y in the cell.

I would like to convert this worksheet to an Access table and use one or two forms with it. From the books I have, it looks as though I can import it in Access 2007, and maybe import it in Access 2003. (I have both versions.) I've imported many Excel worksheets into Access 2003, but I'm thinking that this may not be a straightforward process (due to the hyperlinks). I'm also wondering how the links will display on the forms.

Who can give me the benefit of their experience?
    Lou Sander
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    USA

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    If you import or link an Excel sheet with hyperlinks, they'll be converted to plain text. The hyperlinks will be lost.

You could use the HyperlinkAddress function from Post 391850 to extract the web addresses to another Excel sheet, import that, then convert the fields from text fields to hyperlink fields.

Thanks
    The HyperlinkAddress() function was exactly what I needed. Thanks.
    Lou Sander
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    USA