New Lounger
    Hi everyone, my name is Alex (I'm a girl) and I am new here, this group was recommended to me by my friends in my camera group...I am a photographer and have no inclination in using advanced office features and know nothing of be honest, if I could never use Office again I would be thrilled........ANYWAYS....
    I have 100 6 1/2x9 1/2 envelopes and my list is in Excel, however I do not want to print labels on these envelopes, I want to print my list of contacts directly onto these envelopes from that Excel list and I can't figure out how to do that! I tried to set the size where you set it for labels and that didn't work, then when I was clicking through the Data Merge options I got completely stuck, so now I am at the point where I want to spend a week copying and pasting all the contacts in a notepad in the form that they look when printed on envelopes and copy and paste each individual one because I am passed aggravation between these programs.

Are there any video tutorials that show how to get this done? is it even possible? I don't have replacement envelopes so I can't screw up.......

HELP Please,

Thank you,

Plutonium Lounger
    Welcome to the Lounge!

How To Use Word's Mail Merge To Print Envelopes is for Word for Windows, but I assume the process will be much the same in Word for the Macintosh.