3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I did a quick scan and didn't see the answer to this, sorry if it is already covered elsewhere. I have a workbook ("Main") with cells that pull data from another workbook ("Data"). When both are open the data seems to be refreshed immediately. However, I will be working in a collaborative environment and I'm not sure how this works when others are updating the "data" workbook. Will the standard re-calc pull the data each time or does it only happen when the main workbook opens for the first time and I tell it to update external links? Other users may open, change, save, and close the "data" workbook while I have the main workbook open and I'd like to see their changes right away.
    Thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    If workbooks are edited by different users, linked values aren't updated automatically. Users can select Edit | Links and click Update Now, but this will only update the values to the value in the stored workbook, not in the version currently being edited by another user (this version exists only in the memory of that user's PC).

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Hans! Looks like I need an "Update Button" with some code for the user to get the latest data. You've given me the answer I needed. I really appreciate your help!
    Thanks