Thread: Office 2007

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I am in need of training material for Office 2007. Does anyone know where I can get free training material for office 2007 apps that I could use for a training session that I have next week. I want to make sure that it doesn't have any copyright issues. I am in urgent need for this. I would appreciate any help I could get. Thanks.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Microsoft has free videos etc.: Get started with the 2007 Microsoft Office system.

Otherwise, Google is your friend...

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have seen these videos but I was after something that I could use to give to the participants at the end of the training session.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    [quote name='bhapi61' post='772135' date='24-Apr-2009 06:21']I have seen these videos but I was after something that I could use to give to the participants at the end of the training session.[/quote]

Check out these Powerpoint presentations - Download training presentations about Office 2007 programs - Training - Microsoft Office Online.

Downloadable guides - Guides to the 2007 Office system user interface - Training - Microsoft Office Online.

Joe
    Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for those, but I have come across those earlier, I will be using some of them. I would like to give the participants notes that they can take away with them and read and refer to as reference and they have a need. Alot of the participants don't have the time to go through videos. I really wanted something simple, step by step How to type tutorials.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Check out http://oit.wvu.edu/training/classmat/index.php
    Here you will find some Office 2007 instructional material.
    If nothing else it will give you some ideas.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.