Star Lounger
    I came across and interesting concept that I'm not sure is quite possible using excel. I have a sheet with some charts in it and and export function that can export these charts into power point. Some users at my work do and some don't have the company power point template save in the template location "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\Presentation Designs".

If this is the case, I can have excel recoginize the template is not available and I can even have it go to the company intranet and select the download by following a hyperlink located in the intranet that starts the download.

Is it possible to have excel feed internet explorer some html scripting to make it so I do not have to select the box that asks if you want to Open, Save or Cancel the download. Ideally I'd like to have it save the file to the file path where the power point templates are stored.

Any thoughts on if this is possible and any suggestions on how to make it work if it is possible?

Thanks so much for taking a look at this post and any help your able to provide.

Plutonium Lounger
    The attachment to Post 724570 demonstrates how you can download a file using code.