3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    When I used my notebook to visit all the MSN Spaces sites in my Favorites, Internet Explorer would show me the following runtime error. I donít have this problem in using my desktop PC.

Both machines are Windows XP SP3 with most recent updates installed.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Dennis' post='772219' date='24-Apr-2009 22:45']When I used my notebook to visit all the MSN Spaces sites in my Favorites, Internet Explorer would show me the following runtime error. I don’t have this problem in using my desktop PC.

Both machines are Windows XP SP3 with most recent updates installed.[/quote]

This looks like a server problem to me, not an IE problem. If you try again with your notebook do you still get the same error?
    John (Unreconstructed Jacobite)

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='jonWallace' post='772228' date='24-Apr-2009 23:34']This looks like a server problem to me, not an IE problem. If you try again with your notebook do you still get the same error?[/quote]

I solved the problem by myself.

I think this prblem was caused by MSN Space server scripts. Restarting the notbook did not solve the problem. After I went to hotmail home page and signed-in there first, then I visited all the MSN Spaces blog with no problem. But I don't know why.