Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [attachment=83482:Combo_gr...tckdclmn.xls]

I'm trying to create a combination graph with the attached file. I would like to show the Q2 and Q3 data as a clustered column and any future data as combination stacked graph. The reason is because going forward I would like to be able to show the relationship and change over time between the various types of apples. I've attached the current graph.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    You can do this in a rather convoluted way by changing the layout of the data, as described in Clustered-Stacked Column Charts by Jon Peltier.

See the attached version.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hans,

Thank you for the reply. It's exactly what I was looking for and I have to admit that at first look, I don't understand it but I will read the provided link. You're a life saver.

[quote name='HansV' post='772395' date='26-Apr-2009 04:31']You can do this in a rather convoluted way by changing the layout of the data, as described in Clustered-Stacked Column Charts by Jon Peltier.

See the attached version.[/quote]

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hans,

I'm hoping that you can help. I tried to add additional critieria to the example you provided and I can get all the data to map correctly except for the Y axis lables. If I hide the rows that I added, the spreadsheet works. Thank you for your assistance.

name='lhaynes' date='26-Apr-2009 04:42' post='772399']
    Hans,

Thank you for the reply. It's exactly what I was looking for and I have to admit that at first look, I don't understand it but I will read the provided link. You're a life saver.
    [/quote]

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    The new data series should use the secondary category axis:

Select the new series.
    Select Format | Selected Series.
    Activate the Axis tab.
    Select Secondary Axis.
    Click OK.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hans,

I can't tell you how many hours that I wasted trying to figure that out. I thought that I was a savy Excel user but I definitely have alot to learn around graphing. Thanks again for your assistance!!