3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Creating a database at work, and it all works fine. Colleague took it home and he gets these errors:-

Your Microsoft Office Access database or project contains a missing or broken reference to the file MSO.DLL version 2.4
    Run-Time error '3085' - Undefined function 'Format' in expression.

I got him to get his references, and in his list of references it shows these 2 ticked, but says...

MISSING: Microsoft Office 12.0 Object Library
    MISSING: Microsoft Word 12.0 Object Library

These are present in the work version, how do i get these installed on his home pc.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Steve_in_Kent' post='772639' date='28-Apr-2009 05:58']Creating a database at work, and it all works fine. Colleague took it home and he gets these errors:-

Your Microsoft Office Access database or project contains a missing or broken reference to the file MSO.DLL version 2.4
    Run-Time error '3085' - Undefined function 'Format' in expression.

I got him to get his references, and in his list of references it shows these 2 ticked, but says...

MISSING: Microsoft Office 12.0 Object Library
    MISSING: Microsoft Word 12.0 Object Library

These are present in the work version, how do i get these installed on his home pc.[/quote]

He should untick the two that are marked as missing, then scroll down and check the equivalent names with a lower number, e.g. Microsoft Office 11.0 Object Library.

This happens when you move a database from a later to an earlier version of Access, e.g. Access 2007 to 2003