Thread: Friday Humour

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Maybe the Best Blonde Joke Ever!

Two blonde girls were working for the city public works department. One Would dig a hole and the other would follow behind her and fill the hole in. They worked up one side of the street, then down the other, then moved on to the next street, working furiously all day without rest, one girl digging a hole, the other girl filling it in again.

An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand what they were doing. So he asked the hole digger, 'I'm impressed by the effort you two are putting in to your work, but I don't get it -- why do you dig a hole, only to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?'

The hole digger wiped her brow and sighed, 'Well, I suppose it probably looks odd because we're normally a three-person team. But today the girl who plants the tree called in sick.

Thanks
    [quote name='VegasNath' post='773306' date='02-May-2009 02:31']Maybe the Best Blonde Joke Ever!

Two blonde girls were working for the city public works department. One Would dig a hole and the other would follow behind her and fill the hole in. They worked up one side of the street, then down the other, then moved on to the next street, working furiously all day without rest, one girl digging a hole, the other girl filling it in again.

An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand what they were doing. So he asked the hole digger, 'I'm impressed by the effort you two are putting in to your work, but I don't get it -- why do you dig a hole, only to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?'

The hole digger wiped her brow and sighed, 'Well, I suppose it probably looks odd because we're normally a three-person team. But today the girl who plants the tree called in sick.[/quote]

Good one....BUT....

That's typical of most public works departments.
    Catz

Thanks
    [quote name='VegasNath' post='773306' date='01-May-2009 19:31']Maybe the Best Blonde Joke Ever![/quote]
    How do you make a blonde's eyes light up?

<span title="Spoiler: Highlight to reveal" style='color:#000000;background:#000000;padding:0p x 0.2em;'>[color=#666;margin-right: 0.2em]SPOILER:[/color]Shine a light in her ear.</span>

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Leif' post='773391' date='02-May-2009 08:23']How do you make a blonde's eyes light up?

<span title="Spoiler: Highlight to reveal" style='color:#000000;background:#000000;padding:0p x 0.2em;'>[color=#666;margin-right: 0.2em]SPOILER:[/color]Shine a light in her ear.</span>[/quote]One day a big group of blondes met in Geneva to show the world that blondes aren't dumb.
    They begged: "Ask any of us any question, and we will show you that we're not dumb."

The group caught the attention of a passer by, who volunteered to ask them some questions. He climbed up on a car and randomly picked a blonde out of the crowd.
    She got up on the car too and the man asked: "What is the first month of the year?"
    The blonde responded: "November?"

"Nope," said the man. At this point the crowd began to chant, "Give her another chance, give her another chance."

So the man asked: "What is the capital of the Switzerland ?"
    The blonde responded: "Paris?"
    So the crowd began chanting again: "Give her another chance, give her another chance."

The man said: "Okay, but this is the last one. What is one plus one?"
    The blonde replied: "Two?"

“Give her another chance, Give her another chance." screamed the crowd.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    And the Feminist's blonde joke:

Why are blond jokes so simple?

So men will understand them.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='johbot' post='773545' date='03-May-2009 17:04']And the Feminist's blonde joke ...[/quote]
    I take it then that you MUST be of the blonde persuasion, huh?
    (Me, in my Aussie hat!)

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Bigaldoc' post='773552' date='04-May-2009 07:25']I take it then that you MUST be of the blonde persuasion, huh?
    (Me, in my Aussie hat!)[/quote]
    As a child, yes, my Dutch ancestory was very visible. But as I grew older it went darker and now is greyer.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='johbot' post='773559' date='04-May-2009 00:32']As a child, yes, my Dutch ancestory was very visible. But as I grew older it went darker and now is greyer.[/quote]
    I recognise that. It is the nature's way of really making sure that those gray hairs are really visible.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Argus' post='773565' date='04-May-2009 09:13']I recognise that. It is the nature's way of really making sure that those gray hairs are really visible. [/quote]
    I'm acutally very fortunate that the 'sprinkling' of grey is what my haridresser calls 'salt and pepper'. She says that it is the best example that she has seen and that she doesn't think that she could do as good a job!