New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have 6 checkboxes in Excel 2003. You can see them in the attachment on row 29. I want to be able to check a box and have that number show up in the cell M29. I tried the radio buttons but the next radio button that I added linked to the previous buttons and I cannot get them to unlink, therefore I thought I would try check boxes. However, is there code that can force only one check box to be checked at a time? Can the number appear in cell M 29 based on the checked box?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    I don't think there's a way to get the checkboxes to be mutually exclusive without VBA code; that's not really what they're inherently for (while that is what the option buttons are for).

To get the option buttons to be exclusive within a group, it looks like you need to put each related group of option buttons inside a Group Box, like you have for the first three sets of option buttons.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Why are you using check boxes? You've already been told in the Excel forum that you need to use radio buttons aka option buttons.