Thanks
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/05/05/...Home;topStories

That's one entertainer who's work I am going to miss very much.

No matter what he did, they were always enjoyable to watch, even his cooking shows (which some times were also very funny).

RIP Dom DeLuise.
    Catz

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='pauliez' post='773888' date='06-May-2009 04:13']http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/05/05/...Home;topStories

That's one entertainer who's work I am going to miss very much.

No matter what he did, they were always enjoyable to watch, even his cooking shows (which some times were also very funny).

RIP Dom DeLuise.[/quote]

I agree with you Pauliez. I am a great fan of comedy and Dom was one of my favorites along with Jonathan Winters. I grew up watching the comedy greats, Ritz Brothers, Marx Brothers, Martin & Lewis, Abbott & Costello, the Three Stooges, etc. Then along came the greats of TV, Lucille Ball, Carol Burnett, Red Skelton, Danny Kaye, etc. Of course this is when comedy relied on brains and not sex.

Dom DeLuise will be greatly missed, it is very likely that there willl never be another like him. On the bright side, Heaven just became a funnier place to be.

God bless him and his family for all he gave us.
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">MickeyMouse</font face=comic>
    How best to describe the Lounge-
    "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, working together is success"

Thanks
    [quote name='MickeyMouse' post='773956' date='07-May-2009 00:23']I agree with you Pauliez. I am a great fan of comedy and Dom was one of my favorites along with Jonathan Winters. I grew up watching the comedy greats, Ritz Brothers, Marx Brothers, Martin & Lewis, Abbott & Costello, the Three Stooges, etc. Then along came the greats of TV, Lucille Ball, Carol Burnett, Red Skelton, Danny Kaye, etc. Of course this is when comedy relied on brains and not sex.

Dom DeLuise will be greatly missed, it is very likely that there willl never be another like him. On the bright side, Heaven just became a funnier place to be.

God bless him and his family for all he gave us.[/quote]

Every one that you mentioned I enjoyed very much, but you left out one of my very best favorites.

Take a look at these guys and see if you agree with me that these guys were the greatest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL3mHPmNKRE
    Catz