Thanks
    Is it possible to create Picture Styles in Word?
    I find myself creating documents with multiple pictures. Each of these pictures are formatted in a similar way.
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I don't think so. You could create a macro to format the pictures the way you want.

Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='774314' date='08-May-2009 07:42']I don't think so. You could create a macro to format the pictures the way you want.[/quote]
    Ok, I just hate to be missing something obvious.
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    If you re-use the same pictures, could you use AutoText for this?

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Right-click on the picture and you will have exactly what you have asked for. You will also have Add Caption and Text Wrapping options.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Right-clicking will give you options needed to change the properties of the selected picture, but does not alas include an option to save the current set of format properties, as a new Picture style....

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='WebGenii' post='773949' date='06-May-2009 17:33']Is it possible to create Picture Styles in Word?
    I find myself creating documents with multiple pictures. Each of these pictures are formatted in a similar way.[/quote]

This is really high on my wishlist too. The only option I found was to create a macro that pastes and formats the pictures the way I want and then attach this to a toolbar button.

I guess it would be possible to create two Macros, one to save the current picture attributes to a non-volatile location (maybe via a dialog box that allows you to override values, or exclude them from the style) and another to apply the saved settings to a different picture.

Thanks
    [quote name='StuartR' post='776395' date='22-May-2009 01:40']This is really high on my wishlist too. The only option I found was to create a macro that pastes and formats the pictures the way I want and then attach this to a toolbar button.

I guess it would be possible to create two Macros, one to save the current picture attributes to a non-volatile location (maybe via a dialog box that allows you to override values, or exclude them from the style) and another to apply the saved settings to a different picture.[/quote]
    Nice to know I'm not alone.
    WebGenii Home Page

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    You might search for wish lists and consider making a contribution to something like THIS. I think some even offer prizes, which is a poor substitute for being paid, except that winning a prize probably eliminates the red tape of taxation.