5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have this nasty issue I believe had been discussed already.
    Headers!

My Report has title

__________Report__Title__________

GroupHeader1___________lblTotal
    GroupHeader2
    GroupHeader3

The label Total is supposed to be shown at the beginning of each group in GroupHeader1

However if goup runs over to the next page - I need to have lblTotal to be displayed as well.

If I keep it in Page Header - Groups are left without, if I place it in GroupHeader - pages are without.

To summarize this - where should I place lblTotal so the label is visible after the Report title on every page?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    [quote name='MS_fan' post='774166' date='08-May-2009 06:38']I have this nasty issue I believe had been discussed already.
    Headers!

My Report has title

__________Report__Title__________

GroupHeader1___________lblTotal
    GroupHeader2
    GroupHeader3

The label Total is supposed to be shown at the beginning of each group in GroupHeader1

However if goup runs over to the next page - I need to have lblTotal to be displayed as well.

If I keep it in Page Header - Groups are left without, if I place it in GroupHeader - pages are without.

To summarize this - where should I place lblTotal so the label is visible after the Report title on every page?[/quote]

One of the Properties of a Group Header is : Repeat Section. If you set this to Yes it is repeated on each page. I think that would do what you want.
    Regards
    John