Thread: Footer Problem

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    2007: Trying to create a footer using the 3 columns. In the left column, I want the document name. In the middle, I want to include the page number of total number of pages. However, when I try this, the document name is removed from the left column. Any idea for a solution?
    Thanks,
    Jeff

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Shouldn't be a problem - see attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    [quote name='jlkirk' post='774902' date='12-May-2009 12:32']2007: Trying to create a footer using the 3 columns. In the left column, I want the document name. In the middle, I want to include the page number of total number of pages. However, when I try this, the document name is removed from the left column.[/quote]
    How were you inserting the page number, and is anything selected when you do? To help isolate different parts of your footer, you might try inserting a 3-column table first.

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    [quote name='jlkirk' post='774902' date='12-May-2009 15:32']2007: Trying to create a footer using the 3 columns. In the left column, I want the document name. In the middle, I want to include the page number of total number of pages. However, when I try this, the document name is removed from the left column. Any idea for a solution?
    Thanks,
    Jeff[/quote]
    The top of page and bottom of page selections for insert page number are like mini templates that will replace existing header/footer content, as you have found. To insert just the page field itself, choose [at] Current position.

Pam
    Pam Caswell