Thread: Daily digests

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi,

I'm subscribing to multiple forums and receive everyday a digest - excellent.

Using these everyday they would be even more useful, if:

1. Subject in all seven mails - said more than "Your daily new topics digest ( Woody's Lounge )"
    - then I would be able to see directly with forum it was from and maybe even to direct them to dedicated folders with rules.

2. They had a short TOC at the top as the old digests had. It gave an excellent and fast overview. As the digests are right now I most scroll through the entire body - rather inconvenient and time consuming when you subscribe to many forums.

But - that being said I really like the new looks and functions - just needs to get familiar with them.

THX
    Bests,
    RD

PS: Wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called "brightness," but that doesn't work

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Henrik,

Thanks for the feedback.

We know that the digests could be a lot better and this is one of the things that we will be trying to improve as we work to develop new features for the lounge.

This is not going to be fixed in the next few weeks, but it's not going to take years either.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Hi Stuart,

No worries, it was more of a slight sigh - maybe even an idea / ;o)

Time frame is not really an issue and I fully appreciate your efforts with the new site and think you have done a great job til now.

Would you consider making the digests available in HTML as well?
    - maybe even subscribeable as RSS feeds??
    Bests,
    RD

PS: Wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called "brightness," but that doesn't work

Thanks
    [quote name='Henrik Ryberg' post='775159' date='14-May-2009 11:09']Would you consider making the digests available in HTML as well? - maybe even subscribeable as RSS feeds??[/quote]
    We would - and we are considering them both