2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Is it possible to add a "delete" button on the Windows Explorer toolbar? I tried QTTabbar, but there is only a 'close' button. Thanks

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    In XP you can right click on the toolbar and choose Customize... In the panel on the left, there is a Delete button that can be drug to the toolbar. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm that the same is true for Vista. It would be another unfortunate "upgrade" from XP to Vista if this possibility was removed.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Sad, but true. Vista does not offer a delete button like XP does. I used QTTabbar to add the much-used missing Up arrow. You can use the blue dot/arrow over at the upper left hand corner of the screen, but moving the site of that function is like switching the windscreen wiper lever to the other side of the steering wheel. Why bother? They should not change what works just for the sake of change. I hope the next os is more friendly.
    Anyone know where I can get a delete button? Thanks

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    [quote name='maryhertager' post='775324' date='14-May-2009 19:42']Sad, but true. Vista does not offer a delete button like XP does. I used QTTabbar to add the much-used missing Up arrow. You can use the blue dot/arrow over at the upper left hand corner of the screen, but moving the site of that function is like switching the windscreen wiper lever to the other side of the steering wheel. Why bother? They should not change what works just for the sake of change. I hope the next os is more friendly.
    Anyone know where I can get a delete button? Thanks[/quote]

Did you look at QuizoApps: Plugins?

Joe
    Joe

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank You Joe! Fantastic. Problem solved.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    [quote name='maryhertager' post='775330' date='14-May-2009 23:23']Thank You Joe! Fantastic. Problem solved.[/quote]

Glad that worked for you. Thansk for posting back.

Joe
    Joe