Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts
    Joe

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    jv16 PowerTools is probably one of the very best, if not THE best of all these type of utilities, IMHO. It is reliable and quite safe. The typical warning applies nonetheless due to the fact Registry cleaners are not infallible and due care needs to be used. I've used Macecraft's "RegSupreme Pro" version for years and before that jv16 PowerTools when it was free. Since Macecraft dropped the "RegSupreme" line and offered all owners to upgrade to jv16 PowerTools for free, I've been using that again and love it. Nice to see they are offering a free version again.
    Jeff
    simul iustus et peccator

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have JV16 power tools version 1.3. I think it is the last freeware version before they started charging. I wonder how the new free PowerTools Lite compares.

Chris (Hunt)

Gold Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Cah' post='775542' date='16-May-2009 22:42']I have JV16 power tools version 1.3. I think it is the last freeware version before they started charging. I wonder how the new free PowerTools Lite compares.

Chris (Hunt)[/quote]
    Chris,
    Don't know, but i have been using JV-16 PowerTools since it was offered back in February and it's worth every penny! Regards
    PlainFred

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)