Lounger
    Thanks
    In Outlook 2003, in the Favorite Folders in the Navigation Pane in Inbox, Calendar just appeared, and I don't see how to remove it from Favorite Folders (which normally is only e-mail folders anyway...). How can I remove Calendar from Favorite Folders?

I googled this issue before I remembered that I'd likely get a better answer here, and found someone who said to open Outlook using the /resetnavpane switch, but didn't say how to do that, and the person who did do it got some side effects which I didn't understand.

So if you know how to remove Calendar from Favorite Folders, please tell me the steps, and also, if you know, the repercussions from doing so, so that I can recover appropriately.

Lounger
    Thanks
    OK, it went away after a restart. Didn't go away with closing and re-opening Outlook, and I didn't think a restart would affect Outlook, but it did, at least in this case.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Yep, rebooting your PC often helps - it ensures that there are no remnants of the previous situation in your computer's memory.