Thanks
    I'm at a loss to explain the latest in a series of odd behaviors on my Vista Ultimate SP1 with all updates. When I click a menu bar item, the fly-out menu now goes to the left where before it always went to the right. Similarly, right-click context menus also fly out to the left instead of the right. Not sure what I did that may have caused this, but can anyone suggest how I might correct it? I can't find any setting or option that refers to this behavior.

In the first graphic, I right-clicked on the "e" in MSOCache. In the second, I clicked on "File".

[attachment=83837:Capture.JPG]

[attachment=83838:Capture1.JPG]
    Regards,
    PaulB

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Is there room on the screen for them to fly to the Right?

I have noticed that if you click close to the ege of the pane the fly out will go to the other direction.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

Thanks
    [quote name='DaveA' post='775761' date='18-May-2009 15:07']Is there room on the screen for them to fly to the Right?

I have noticed that if you click close to the ege of the pane the fly out will go to the other direction.[/quote]

I noticed that too, Dave, but in this case there is loads of room to go to the right.
    Regards,
    PaulB