Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I need to create / save my reports in PDF format. I will be creating them one at a time within a loop through a Recordset query. I don't want the user to have to select the PDF printer and a Save As dialog for each report. I would like to do this entirely under program control.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    [quote name='llemli' post='775918' date='19-May-2009 10:54']I need to create / save my reports in PDF format. I will be creating them one at a time within a loop through a Recordset query. I don't want the user to have to select the PDF printer and a Save As dialog for each report. I would like to do this entirely under program control.
    Thanks[/quote]If you are using Office 2007 SP2, it is a fairly simple task, as you can choose that as an Export option. If not, it is a bit more complicated, but possible. See the post PDF File (2003)
    Wendell

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Wendell;

Unfortunately, I'm working in 2002 / 2003. I found some code on the posts you referred me to so I'll try and see if I can get it to work.

Thanks again,
    Lance

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I was just ask a similar question about an old post of mine in 2007. You might check and see if that will work for you. http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=659409