Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: View two worksheets
2009-05-19, 14:29 #1linerGuest
I have been prowling around the archives (thanks for a search engine that works!!), and have not seen any comments about this. I am sure there are, but I am guessing that my searching technique doesn't work well.
I have an Excel file that has multiple worksheets. I need (well, it would make life easier) to view two worksheets independently. That is, I want to move around one worksheet without affecting the other, similar to the way Word allows you to split things. Is there a way to do this without using the Windows tile function, which wastes a LOT of screen space?
2009-05-19, 14:36 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 28 Times in 28 Posts
If you want to view two worksheets in the same workbook:
- Make sure that the workbook is active.
- Select Window | New Window.
- Select Window | Arrange...
- Tick the check box "Windows of active workbook".
- Select an option to arrange the windows (Horizontal, Vertical, ...)
- Click OK.
- You can view different worksheets in each of the windows, scroll them independently etc.