Star Lounger
    Thanks
    How do I get single spacing in Normal style in Word 2007, like it is in the No Spacing style. I have set the spacing to 0 pt before and after, but it still shows the line spacing to be "Multiple, 1.15"?
    Thanks.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Better yet, how do I change the default settings of the Normal setting. The windows help says to go to windows button>open>templates, but I have no templates on the window that opens. They then say if that is the case, to click on All Word Templates in the Files types section and to make sure that normal.dotm appears in the Word title bar. But all I can see is that it says Document 1.
    Help.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    When you see Doc 1, it is proof that you are not opening normal.dotx but a copy made from it. Do a search for this file making sure that you are searching in hidden folders. When you find it, right-click on it and select open (don't double-click on it). It should say Normal.dotx on the top of the screen. Make any changes you want and save.

For a simple change such as the paragraph formatting, change the formatting to what you want (on any document) and select the Default button.

Fred

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks very much. That did it.