2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    About two weeks ago my Vista64 profile didn't work at the computer booted up in a generic one. I had to reboot a few times and one time Outlook came up automatically telling me it was it's first time...

I performed a SystemRestore from a point 1 or 2 days prev and it then worked fine. Outlook appears fine except for sometimes when I try to change an appt that I setup before the incident it thinks I'm not the originator of the meeting so it doesn't update my attendees calendars. Sometimes I get a message to that affect, sometimes it just saves my changes and closes. How do I fix this?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='bdesilva' post='776055' date='20-May-2009 04:58']Outlook appears fine except for sometimes when I try to change an appt that I setup before the incident it thinks I'm not the originator of the meeting so it doesn't update my attendees calendars. Sometimes I get a message to that affect, sometimes it just saves my changes and closes. How do I fix this?[/quote]
    Are you on Exchange Server, or is this a stand-alone client?
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Stand alone OL 2007 SP2

[quote name='JohnBF' post='776179' date='20-May-2009 13:16']Are you on Exchange Server, or is this a stand-alone client?[/quote]

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='bdesilva' post='776185' date='20-May-2009 13:55']Stand alone OL 2007 SP2[/quote]
    OK. I don't have any ideas, Appointment Originators are locked down from user changes in Outlook, you might see if Outlook Spy can tweak those Appointments, or you may have to recreate them. BTW I'm puzzled as to how you "update my attendees calendars" in standalone Outlook, what mail service Type do you show under Tools | Email Accounts | View or Change Existing ...?
    UTC -7ąDS

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Not sure why puzzled.. maybe I'm saying it wrong. I just create an appt. Invite attendees. They respond and voila!

[quote name='JohnBF' post='776209' date='20-May-2009 15:42']OK. I don't have any ideas, Appointment Originators are locked down from user changes in Outlook, you might see if Outlook Spy can tweak those Appointments, or you may have to recreate them. BTW I'm puzzled as to how you "update my attendees calendars" in standalone Outlook, what mail service Type do you show under Tools | Email Accounts | View or Change Existing ...?[/quote]

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='bdesilva' post='776224' date='20-May-2009 18:37']Not sure why puzzled.. maybe I'm saying it wrong. I just create an appt. Invite attendees.[/quote]
    So, what mail service Type do you show under Tools | Email Accounts | View or Change Existing ...?
    UTC -7ąDS

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I don't have those menu choices but my accounts are all POP/SMTP

[quote name='JohnBF' post='776232' date='20-May-2009 19:15']So, what mail service Type do you show under Tools | Email Accounts | View or Change Existing ...?[/quote]

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='bdesilva' post='776238' date='20-May-2009 20:56']I don't have those menu choices but my accounts are all POP/SMTP[/quote]
    OK, that was a sidetrack in case we could reset your Exchange account, but since we can't and your profile has been reset, I refer you back to my "you are out of luck" Post 776209.
    UTC -7ąDS