New Lounger
    Thanks
    I would like to be able to delete all appointments, events in Outlook which are from previous years. For example all of 2008. Some of these would be recurring appointments/events so I would not like future appoints to be affected. (E.G birthdays, anniversary, etc) Is this possible through VBA? It would sure beat having to go back through the year and delete all the individual appointments/events.

Thanks.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Right-click the calendar in the bar on the left (or in the folder tree) and select Properties from the popup menu.
    Activate the AutoArchive tab.
    Specify how you want items to be archived: by moving them to an archive .pst file or by deleting them permanently.
    You can also specify how old items should be.
    Click OK when you're done.
    You can wait until Outlook asks you whether you want to AutoArchive items (roughly every two weeks), or select File | Archive... to archive now.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='northernhillbilly' post='776909' date='25-May-2009 16:27']I would like to be able to delete all appointments, events in Outlook which are from previous years. It would sure beat having to go back through the year and delete all the individual appointments/events.[/quote]
    In addition to Hans recommendation, if you use a 'List' View such as (Outlook 2003 menus) Events, it's very easy to delete all Calendar events in a date range by selecting the first through last in the range and deleting them all.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

New Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='776911' date='25-May-2009 18:38']Right-click the calendar in the bar on the left (or in the folder tree) and select Properties from the popup menu.
    Activate the AutoArchive tab.
    Specify how you want items to be archived: by moving them to an archive .pst file or by deleting them permanently.
    You can also specify how old items should be.
    Click OK when you're done.
    You can wait until Outlook asks you whether you want to AutoArchive items (roughly every two weeks), or select File | Archive... to archive now.[/quote]
    Thank, Hans.