Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Using Mac OS 10.5.8 and Excel 2008. I can't find any way to have a different header on the first page. Is this possible since Excel 2008 doesn't allow macros?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='SandyJ' post='777063' date='26-May-2009 22:40']Using Mac OS 10.5.8 and Excel 2008. I can't find any way to have a different header on the first page. Is this possible since Excel 2008 doesn't allow macros?[/quote]
    I don't think so - unlike Word, Excel doesn't have a built-in setting to make the first page header or footer different.

You could omit page headers and use the top row of each page to display header info, but that rather limits your freedom since you can't just insert or delete rows or change row heights - this could bring a different row to the top of page 2 and further...

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='777065' date='26-May-2009 16:55']I don't think so - unlike Word, Excel doesn't have a built-in setting to make the first page header or footer different.

You could omit page headers and use the top row of each page to display header info, but that rather limits your freedom since you can't just insert or delete rows or change row heights - this could bring a different row to the top of page 2 and further...[/quote]

Thank you, Hans. I won't keep banging my head against the wall any longer!