Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    I inadvertently installed the IE 8 upgrade (forgot to uncheck the box before allowing download on Windows Update). Do I just use the Uninstall programs feature or is there another method I should use to remove it properly? The reason I want it removed is Lounge advice to hold off on this particular upgrade. I use IE infrequently (primary browser is Firefox), but do need to use it occasionally.

Thanks,

Linda

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I've been using Internet Explorer 8 for over 2 months now without problems. It's faster and more stable than Internet Explorer 7, so I see no reason why you should uninstall it.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='777388' date='28-May-2009 23:34']I've been using Internet Explorer 8 for over 2 months now without problems. It's faster and more stable than Internet Explorer 7, so I see no reason why you should uninstall it.[/quote]

Hi again, Hans,

Wow! That's great news and much less a hassle than uninstalling. Will take your advice and leave it alone. Sure appreciate your fast response! And you are everywhere in this Lounge - thank goodness!

Linda