Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Over the last month or so I have noticed calendar items being automatically deleted from the calendar and then moved to the "deleted items" folder. I never did anythjing (that I am aware of) to cause this to happen. The deleted items, so far, have been item from the past. Then, I need to move eachj of those items back to the calendar folder. There doesn't seem to be any pattern.

I want my calendar to reflect all my appointment even if they are in the past. BTW, I synch Outlook to my Blackberry - I don't think that is the cause but wanted to mention it.

Thanks.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='RonT' post='777444' date='29-May-2009 14:34']Over the last month or so I have noticed calendar items being automatically deleted from the calendar and then moved to the "deleted items" folder. I never did anythjing (that I am aware of) to cause this to happen. The deleted items, so far, have been item from the past. Then, I need to move eachj of those items back to the calendar folder. There doesn't seem to be any pattern.

I want my calendar to reflect all my appointment even if they are in the past. BTW, I synch Outlook to my Blackberry - I don't think that is the cause but wanted to mention it.

Thanks.[/quote]
    If you have your blackberry configured like the one in Post 771412, then it may be deleting old items for you.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='StuartR' post='777471' date='29-May-2009 12:52']If you have your blackberry configured like the one in Post 771412, then it may be deleting old items for you.[/quote]

Stuart,

Thanks so much for the response. I'd bet you are correct. I have printed out post 771412 and will read it thoroughly. I will then contactVerizon Wireless and Blackberry to get the problem fixed. I haven't checked the Blackberry configuartion but wanted to get back to you first and say "Thanks."

Ron

Star Lounger
    Thanks

[quote name='RonT' post='777586' date='30-May-2009 10:38']Stuart,

Thanks so much for the response. I'd bet you are correct. I have printed out post 771412 and will read it thoroughly. I will then contactVerizon Wireless and Blackberry to get the problem fixed. I haven't checked the Blackberry configuartion but wanted to get back to you first and say "Thanks."

Ron[/quote]

Stuart, (Sun 5/31)
    You were right on target. There are 2 settings, one in Outlook and also one on the Blackberry. What was happening is the Blackberry was deleting everything after X days and then when I would synch with Outlook, Outlook interpreted that I had deleted the items on the Blackberry so it would then remove them from my Outlook Calendar into the deleted folder.
    Thanks for putting me on the right track!
    Ron