5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Afternoon all

Following some excel-ent help with pivot tables in an earlier post I am now trying to make an index page and hide the sheet tabs. I am used to doing this but I have nver done them with graphs created from pivot table information and cannot see them in the 'pages from this document' list, am I missing something?
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)

Thanks
    I don't think you can hyperlink to a chart sheet since the hyperlink in a page is to a particular cell in the sheet.

You could add a button which runs a macro which selects the chartsheet. If desired the cell could be formatted to look like a hyperlink and the button could be made invisible (if from the control toolbox) making it appear to be a hyperlink instead of a button...

Steve
    PS Ignore my original comments, invisible buttons can not be clicked. To have a hidden "button" use a rectangle shape the size of the cell, assign the macro to select the chartsheet, then set the fill to none and line to none to make it "invisible". You will still get the "finger" to suggest the cell is clickable...

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='sdckapr' post='777690' date='31-May-2009 19:23']I don't think you can hyperlink to a chart sheet since the hyperlink in a page is to a particular cell in the sheet.

You could add a button which runs a macro which selects the chartsheet. If desired the cell could be formatted to look like a hyperlink and the button could be made invisible (if from the control toolbox) making it appear to be a hyperlink instead of a button...

Steve[/quote]

Thanks for the quick response Steve, I will make an attempt at this
    Cheers

Steve

Asking the questions everbody wants the answers too but feels too stupid to ask themselves :-)

Thanks
    Make sure you reread my post and check out the PS....

Steve

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='sdckapr' post='777694' date='31-May-2009 19:36']Make sure you reread my post and check out the PS....

Steve[/quote]

Thanks again Steve

However, as an experiment I copied the charts into new 'normal' sheets and then deleted the chart sheets and I can hyperlink to them and they still work as expected, so I think that would be better than having Macros.

Then, totally coincidentally I went to use ASAP utilities for something and it said I had to upgrade it and when I did, would you believe, one of the updates was to add the charts to the index function that they have.

ASAP utilities can be found here http://www.asap-utilities.com/downlo...-utilities.php for anybody not familiar with this add in
    Cheers

Steve