2 Star Lounger
    Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
    Thanks
    Howdy,

I have just got a new work laptop. Once the 'wow I have a new lighter small laptop' euphoria wears off, you need to start getting it to the configuration you are used to! I have managed to find out how to transfer the macros, master category list, pst files..... but I cannot find any guidance on how, or if, I can copy my 'customised toolbars'.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Toolbar customizations are stored in C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outcmd.dat (Windows XP) or C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Outl ook\Outcmd.dat (Windows Vista). You can copy this file to your new laptop.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='CPD-CB' post='777961' date='02-Jun-2009 06:30']need to start getting it to the configuration you are used to![/quote]
    Office 2003 has a settings transfer wizard under the Office Tools section of installation options which may be helpful. Unless your admin has disabled your ability to change the installation or they do not make the installation source available, on an installed Office 2003 Suite you can go into Control Panel | Add or remove Programs | Office | Change | Add or Remove Features | check Choose advanced customization of applications Next | Office Tools | Settings Transfer Wizard.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS