Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    With gridlines turned off, and freeze panes turned on, a black line is left. Is there a way to avoid this? The reason that I ask, as it would not usually bother me, is that I have a button from the forms toolbar over the top of the "freeze panes" line, but the line shows over the top of the button, through the text. Is there a property somewhere?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    No, there is no way to hide the lines that separate the panes. You'll have to move the button so that it's not crossed by those lines.

(I think it would be very confusing if there was no visual indication of the panes)

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    I suspected as much, and agree that the line should be visible. I just don't see why the button can't sit on the line instead of under it.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='VegasNath' post='778625' date='06-Jun-2009 12:07']I suspected as much, and agree that the line should be visible. I just don't see why the button can't sit on the line instead of under it. [/quote]
    Can you not merely change the row height of the top pane?
    Regards
    Don

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    That's not the way it works. As Don Wells says, you can increase the height of the top pane and position the button so that it doesn't cross the line...