Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    Just another one of my "curiosity" items because it only happens once or twice a day. I attempt a right-click on a bookmark on my Personal Bookmarks bar, intending to open it in another tab and this is what happens:

[attachment=84172:2009_06_08_074843.png]

If I cancel and then come right back and try again, it works. So far I've not been able to force it to happen (repeat for me on demand) so I can't establish if there's any pattern to my right-clicking that's causing it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Al,
    I see the same thing, sometimes several times a day, as you say. The only pattern I have found is that I am putting a little "pressure" on the browser; a few tabs open, then opening the settings, perhaps removing a cookie or two etc. and then quickly back to the browser and a right-click. It is not a pattern in the sense that it always happens then, but quite often, or/and when "moving around", changing focus. So, the fast browser can't keep up with us quick moving users.
    [attachment=84189:FxBMContext.PNG]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    [quote name='Bigaldoc' post='778760' date='08-Jun-2009 13:01'][/quote]
    I would never think to right-click - I just use the wheel(middle)-button on my mouse.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Leif' post='779086' date='10-Jun-2009 08:39'][/quote]
    My mouse doesn't work that way.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Leif' post='779086' date='10-Jun-2009 14:39']I would never think to right-click - I just use the wheel(middle)-button on my mouse.[/quote]
    Leif,
    Yes, the wheel-button is handy for that (opening in a new tab) (haven't we spoken about this before ), it is also good to use when closing a tab - you don't have to left-click the X or right-click > context menu, just middle-click anywhere on the tab and away it goes.

The only problem I have is that using the wheel-button doesn't have that precise feeling; a bit "wobbly" and also stiffer (by a factor 10...).

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I guess I should have clarified what I said. I CAN program the right-scroll press of the wheel to do Ctrl-T which I have done to save me the trouble of keyboarding the Ctrl-T. What I can't figure out how to do is combine that command with opening the bookmark I'm hovering over.

Argus, I did mention my dilemma in Post 775362.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Bigaldoc' post='779100' date='10-Jun-2009 16:02']Argus, I did mention my dilemma in Post 775362.[/quote]
    I see. I am using a Logitech MX400 sans mouse software (but it is a "tilt" - left/right).

When there is enough space on (what's it called) the tab bar (?) I usually double click if want a new blank tab to work with, but as with everything, and I know you know this, all depends on where the cursor is or if I want to use Ctrl-T just to get some change.

In my added picture I got that result, as you can see, on an icon on the Bookmarks bar, but I think we have seen that "curiosity" at all three places (also the Bookmarks menu and as in your picture; bookmarks in a folder on the Bookmarks bar).

I don't know the reason, but some small odd things come and go with the different Fx versions. As an example, I don't have any problems with scrolling (PageDown/PageUp) with the latest versions, as I used to have earlier (when moving back from a page).

And as I said to Leif, I agree with you, even if the wheel-button works, I would like the right-click options to be there all the time. But the problem for me is rare, as you said, a few times per day.