Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Is there a way to create a pop-up in Word so that when someone hovers over a word that the pop-up would appear (could be an image or a paragraph) in, say, the upper right-hand corner of the document and remain there as long as the user hovers over the word?

I found something almost like I want by using a footnote or creating a bookmark with a hyperlink, but it's not really the answer I'd like.

Maybe it's not possible...but, thought I'd ask.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='kweaver' post='778772' date='08-Jun-2009 23:34']Is there a way to create a pop-up in Word so that when someone hovers over a word that the pop-up would appear (could be an image or a paragraph) in, say, the upper right-hand corner of the document and remain there as long as the user hovers over the word?

I found something almost like I want by using a footnote or creating a bookmark with a hyperlink, but it's not really the answer I'd like.

Maybe it's not possible...but, thought I'd ask.[/quote]
    Is it the "comment" feature you're after?
    See Insert a comment - Word - Microsoft Office Online for details.

Alan

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    Like the footnote and bookmark work-around, this isn't quite what I'm looking for because I want a "real" pop-up with the ability to place a graphic there or text, and not have the reviewer name appear, etc. Like a pop-up would work on a web page.

[quote name='AlanMiller' post='778774' date='08-Jun-2009 10:44']Is it the "comment" feature you're after?
    See Insert a comment - Word - Microsoft Office Online for details.

Alan[/quote]

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    I don't think that's possible.