New Lounger
    Thanks
    My problem is the following:

Our General Manager has en HP Pavilion laptop with Windows Vista Home Premium and Office professional 2007. Everything was going right until yesterday, when Outlook starts to synchronize the email accounts in an infinite loop. It´s sending and receiving email continuously. The parameter is set to synchronize every 15 minutes.

I have uninstalled the whole MS Office, cleaned the registry, restarted the machine and reinstalled MS Office, but the problem remains the same.

Can you help us to fix this problem?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 925 Posts
    [quote name='German' post='779144' date='10-Jun-2009 11:53']Everything was going right until yesterday, when Outlook starts to synchronize the email accounts in an infinite loop. It´s sending and receiving email continuously. The parameter is set to synchronize every 15 minutes.

I have uninstalled the whole MS Office, cleaned the registry, restarted the machine and reinstalled MS Office, but the problem remains the same.[/quote]

Welcome to the Lounge!

1.) Have you installed Office 2007 SP-2 and the latest set of patches?
    2.) Are you connecting to Exchange Server? If so, which version & service pack?
    3.) Is it completing a send/receive cycle successfully & immediately starting another?

Joe
    Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Joe for your fast answer.

1.) I´m going to look at my boss computer if everything is patched.
    2.) No Exchange Server
    3.) Yes. Every cycle is succesfully completed and the next is started inmediately.

German