3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a hewlett packard laptop and use a time warner cable to access the web and a wireless router for my printer. I can print with my canon from all applications on my computer but cannot print anything from the web. I get a message that says the printer needs to be activated.

Thanks.

Thanks
    [quote name='wfjdi0r1' post='779707' date='13-Jun-2009 21:04']I have a hewlett packard laptop and use a time warner cable to access the web and a wireless router for my printer. I can print with my canon from all applications on my computer but cannot print anything from the web. I get a message that says the printer needs to be activated.

Thanks.[/quote]
    What browser are you using?
    From File > Print....
    ...what printer is shown as the default and what is the Status showing as?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Leif' post='779840' date='15-Jun-2009 06:21']What browser are you using?
    From File > Print....
    ...what printer is shown as the default and what is the Status showing as?[/quote]

I am using Mozilla Firefox. The printer status is good. I can print from Excel or Word but not from any website.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    See if Problems printing web pages from the MozillaZine Knowledge Base helps.