Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    How do I subscribe to older threads of mine that I don't want to lose sight of? I found one I was looking for but I didn't see any option available to subscribe to it. Actually I do not see any option to subscribe to this thread either. I think you can ignore this because I just found it answered before. I guess I am to use the drop down in the right hand corner and choose 'Track This Topic'

This is confusing because that did not subscribe me to the thread I wanted so I guess I must ask again how do I subscribe to some of my older threads?

Thanks
    H Lewton

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    When I click "'Track This Topic'" again it says I am subscribed but it does not show up in my list if subscriptions in my control panel. Any suggestions?
    H Lewton

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    After clicking "'Track This Topic'" you must select one of the notification options, and then click "Proceed". The latter adds the topic to the list of topic subscriptions. If you only select "Track This Topic" but do not click "Proceed", nothing will have happened.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: png x.png (19.8 KB, 0 views)

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='779842' date='15-Jun-2009 01:54']After clicking "'Track This Topic'" you must select one of the notification options, and then click "Proceed". The latter adds the topic to the list of topic subscriptions. If you only select "Track This Topic" but do not click "Proceed", nothing will have happened.[/quote]Honestly I did exactly that and it still is not showing up in my subscribed threads list in the control panel. And when I try to repeat the steps you outline here it gives me an error message saying I am already subscribed to this topic.

Also by the way, I received no email notification for this reply. Am I the only one having these problems and could something be wrong with my account? I have immediate email notification checked every where. At the bottom of this post it even states that I am currently receiving email notifications of any replies but I am not.

I will try reentering my email address but I know you have it correctly otherwise I wouldn't sometimes get the notifications.

Thanks
    H Lewton

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='hlewton' post='779882' date='15-Jun-2009 16:31']Honestly I did exactly that and it still is not showing up in my subscribed threads list in the control panel. And when I try to repeat the steps you outline here it gives me an error message saying I am already subscribed to this topic.[/quote]
    If you want really old topics to show up under the list of topic subscriptions, you may have to adjust the time limit at the end of the list.
    [attachment=84294:xTopicD.PNG]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    We do have a problem with notifications being delayed, sometimes by many hours. Our support admins are looking into this problem.

I have no idea why topics that you have subscribed to won't appear in your topic subcriptions list. You might try the following, although I don't know whether it will really help:
    - Go to the main page where all forums are listed (click on "Woody's Lounge").
    - Click on "Delete cookies set by this board".
    - When you go to another Lounge page, or refresh the current page, you'll have to log in again.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='Argus' post='779891' date='15-Jun-2009 10:50']If you want really old topics to show up under the list of topic subscriptions, you may have to adjust the time limit at the end of the list.
    [attachment=84294:xTopicD.PNG][/quote]
    That fixed it, thank you.
    H Lewton

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='HansV' post='779893' date='15-Jun-2009 10:55']We do have a problem with notifications being delayed, sometimes by many hours. Our support admins are looking into this problem.

I have no idea why topics that you have subscribed to won't appear in your topic subcriptions list. You might try the following, although I don't know whether it will really help:
    - Go to the main page where all forums are listed (click on "Woody's Lounge").
    - Click on "Delete cookies set by this board".
    - When you go to another Lounge page, or refresh the current page, you'll have to log in again.[/quote]Thanks Hans. Argus gave me the solution to the subscriptions and you have answered about the email notifications, which in my case, are delayed by hours.
    H Lewton