2 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Have a look at (and listen) to this. I found it the weekend and think it's wonderful. They're a Slovenian choir and appear to have a very creative musical director.

Beware, it begins very quietly - I though my speakers were off at first - but it builds well. Try running it again with your eyes closed and you'll see (hear) how uncannily accurate the first part is.
    Regards,

Steve

"A good friend will help you move; a really good friend will help you move a body"

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Interesting, thanks
    H Lewton

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks
    [quote name='SteveTetch' post='779944' date='15-Jun-2009 13:39']Have a look at (and listen) to this. I found it the weekend and think it's wonderful. They're a Slovenian choir and appear to have a very creative musical director.

Beware, it begins very quietly - I though my speakers were off at first - but it builds well. Try running it again with your eyes closed and you'll see (hear) how uncannily accurate the first part is.[/quote]

They have to have strong hands and good coordination to keep the "storm" going! Thanks for the link, it is a good one!

"Peace begins with a smile. "-- Mother Teresa

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks
    That was done very well! Thanks.